Friday, May 25, 2012

Three Months Old

Three Months Old


Be very afraid, Jacob! Jonah did bite Jacob's finger this past week - very hard. It was innocent enough, but the poor baby screamed so much. On a positive note, Jonah has been taking much more of an interest in his little brother. He brings him trains to play with and burp cloths when he spits up and gives him his monkey when he cries. My favorite, though, is when he gives Jacob his Puppy to comfort him. Nothing says "I love you" more than a germy lovie! He likes to put the tail in Jacob's ears. So sweet!


I love his smiles!

Always so sweet when they are sleeping

Yes, he is a chunker! He is huge, but I LOVE his squishy cheeks and legs and tummy.

He has a very expressive face - I love his BLUE eyes!

Wish Jacob was turned around but it is a great pic of the three

Sweet, sweet smiles

He really doesn't like tummy time. We are working on it.

There is really no way to adequately show how long he is, but rest assured, it is long!

Sweet picture and I love Jacob's expression...that is how I would feel too

I really think he looks like Emma here, although I have been seeing more of Jonah in him as well.






Our sweet boy is three months old already! I cannot express how sweet he is. He is happy all day until 6:00 hits and then screams until he goes to bed at 7:15. He sleeps from 7:30-7:30 every night. Such a blessing! He is napping four times a day for about 45 minutes each. I am continually amazed at his ability to sleep through the noise of his siblings. He is the only one of our kids that sits with me in church and plays sweetly then just falls asleep when he should. He is about as perfect as I could imagine! Physically he is behind where Emma and Jonah were at this point, but that is really not a fair comparison and he is significantly chunkier than they were. Jacob enjoys sitting against me and playing with his toys. He just started grabbing for toys and intentionally touching things. He loves his playmat and his taggie car is his favorite toy. In his carseat he enjoys holding on to rings and batting at his elephant. This is an off month for doctor's visits, so I do not know how big he is, but he is wearing 9 month clothes and is very clearly growing. He can pull his legs up on his playmat and hit the middle toy with his feet!

We are really enjoying Jacob and it is fun to see his siblings love on him and enjoy him!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob- These pictures make me miss you so very much! I love you bunches! Tante Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until the next time I can be with all of you. I miss you Jacob. Love, Grammy











    gra

    ReplyDelete