Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Six Months

 Oh, sweet Jacob! You are already seven months and I am just now posting pictures from six months. At least you have pictures!

Six months, I feel, is the turning point. It is the month that you begin to regain some freedom and that precious baby starts to explode with personality and begin to do new things every day. We have hit that point! Here are a few highlights from this past month...

21pounds, 29inches (off the charts in height and 95% in weight)

knows and responds to his name

says Dadada

sits up unassisted

reaches for and touches the touch spots and flaps in his books

still does not roll from his front to back

spits up in very large quantities all day long

FINALLY Jacob can wear sunscreen. That opens up a whole new world of activities for us in the land of sun. This was his first trip into the pool. He LOVED it and just hung out. Since this visit we have gotten him a great raft and he loves to just chill in the pool and watch all around him.

Poor guy has these random bumps/blisters on his feet that show up and disappear within a day. He gets these a couple times a week for several months and the pediatrician has no idea what they are.

Sweet baby on the way home from the beach
Jacob went through a screaming stage where he screamed and yelled to experiment with his voice all day long. Thankfully that is subsiding some.

At the pier with Grammy and Poppa

I tried to capture a smile - this is the best I could do
He loves Emma's duckies and when he gets them near his face his thumb goes in...love it!

sitting up and playing
When Jacob gets mad he blows and spits. It is hilarious.

Sweet boy just snuggles me in church and then falls asleep. I love that cuddle time with him and as long as he continues this I will not be putting him in the nursery any time soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment